- Video surveillance with analytical intelligence, integrated to world-class VMS (Video Monitoring Systems).
- Superior image resolution and sharp image capture even at long distance.
- Accuracy in the generation of expert evidence.
- Facial recognition.
- Visibility in the worst conditions of intense rain, mist, lack of luminosity, etc.
CCTV & VIDEO SURVEILLANCE
4K VIDEO TECHNOLOGIES WITH EMBEDDED ANALYTICAL APPLICATIONS ARE THE
DIFFERENTIAL OF THE PROJECTS DESIGNED AND DELIVERED BY TELTEX.
- Operation without stops, even in extreme weather conditions.
- LPR (license plate recognition) – recognition and reading of vehicle license plates.
- Automatic event detection: smoke. passers-by crashes, moved or removed objects, collisions, crowd formation, panic alerts, intrusion of electronically surrounded perimeters among others.
Advanced Video Technologies Monitoring with Panasonic i-Pro Extreme
The new generation of Panasonic cameras, distributed in Brazil exclusively by Teltex.
Advanced image stabilization prevents images from blurring, while the intelligent sensitivity feature allows the camera to automatically adjust its parameters to suit the environment. In scenes with moving objects, at night or with great light contrasts, the cameras automatically compensate shadows and ligths contrasts so that all details, including faces or vehicle plates, remain sharp. The Color Night Vision feature allows you to capture high-quality color images even under the most difficult lighting conditions, below 0.6lux (candle light).
Extreme Data Compression
Combining H.265 compression with Panasonic’s intelligent encoding technology, the cameras reduce bandwidth by up to 75% over conventional H.264. This technology keeps the quality of images in motion and, at the same time, reduces bandwidth consumption and storage costs. With Intelligent Face Compression, the camera automatically determines which part of the recording is important, such as moving subjects and people’s faces, and what is not important. The quality of unimportant sections of the image is reduced without compromising the quality of the important parts. This system optimizes the data size.