With a “Security on Layers” concept, our partner Vault is a member of the Assa Abloy group, a world leader in the development and manufacture security solutions, access control and perimeter protection applications. Vault Solutions was used in many countries, for safety of consulates, banks and government agencies that that requires high security levels in perimeter control and intrusion-proof environments.
RFID, BIOMETRICS AND DIGITAL RECOGNITION, AUTOMATION OF ACCESS AND INTEGRATION WITH CCTV
- Automation of turnstiles and gates.
- Electronic register of people’s movement and vehicles and drivers throughout the system of gates, ratchets and doors
- Vehicle and people route mapping.
- Wireless communication.
- Integrated access and permission levels for infrared and alarm intrusion detection systems.
- Agility in the lobby processes. Visitor registration and temporary access control.
- Combined identity authentication: facial + digital biometrics + access card.
- Controllers with autonomy of operation without electricity for up to 4 hours, which also store user settings locally, guaranteeing the integrity of the access permissions even without connection to the servers.
- Combined detection technologies: active infrared sensors for external use, infrared sensors, microwave, traditional and industrial electric fences.
- Area-driven, with different levels of protection and different safety protocols.
- Integrated systems for video monitoring; presence detection allows the automatic activation of alarms, capture images of the violated point, trigger alerts for security teams and others, according to established rules of action.
- Physical barriers: bollards and tiger claws – indestructible, capable of preventing invasion attempts with the use of large vehicles or at high speed, guarding entrances and exits of controlled perimeters.